This page provides information about job vacancies at the Consulate and application procedures.
The Consulate HR Office accepts applications only for specific vacancy announcements. We will not accept applications that are not associated with a specific vacancy announcement.
You can submit a resume, preferably in English, with detailed information on education institutions attended and the area of education, additional training courses received, work experience with employment dates and with brief description of duties performed, and telephone numbers which we can reach you during the day-time. OR,
You can obtain an application form for employment from the Consulate's main entrance at ABD Konsoloslugu, Girne Bulvarı, No:212, Guzelevler Mah.
Yuregir, Adana, or download the application form from the links below. Please make sure that all boxes in the application form are completed, preferably in English. Applicants who do not speak English can complete the form in Turkish.
- Before sending your application to AdanaHRO@state.gov, we would appreciate it if you could scan and attach all the necessary documents (i.e. copies of diploma, birth registration identity card, and military discharge document for male applicants) as stated in the announcement.
- Applicants applying to more than one position must submit separate applications with all the necessary documents for each position.
- A valid residency permit is required for all non-Turkish applicants to apply for positions.
- All Turkish male applicants must have completed compulsory military service.
- English tests will be administered to non-native English speakers; all testing is done in Turkey.
You can deliver your application to the Consulate in four different ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (90-322) 346-6272
- Hand Delivery: Deliver application to Main Gate of the Consulate at the address below.
Insan Kaynakları Ofisi
Girne Bulvarı No:212 Guzelevler Mah.
Yuregir, Adana - Turkiye
Important Note: You must submit your application before the "Closing Date of Applications" as written in the vacancy announcements. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
American Embassy in Ankara:
Completed applications/resumes can be delivered to Gate 2 or 4 of the Embassy, faxed to (90-312) 467-8847, or mailed to the Embassy's HR Office at:
Attn: Recruitment Assistant,
HR Office Embassy of the United States of America
Atatürk Bulvarı, No. 110
Kavaklıdere - Ankara
American Consulate General in Istanbul:
Completed applications/resumes can be delivered to the Consulate's main gate, faxed to (90212) 335-9135, or mailed to the Consulate's HR Office at:
Attn:Human Resources Office
U.S. Consulate General
Kaplıcalar Mevkii No.2
İstinye 34460 Istanbul
Thank you very much for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission to Turkey.